SwiftTime is an electronic web-based employee time tracking application. It makes it easy for employees and managers to enter, calculate and approve hours worked. It is ideal for companies that track employees time by project, firms with remote employees and companies with non-exempt salaried or hourly employees where documenting hours worked is required by law. This affordable solution can be implemented with no upfront investments in systems or infrastructure and can be accessed from any web based device including mobile devices like Android or iPhone. Specific advantages include:
- Provides an intuitive menu driven user interface that is very easy to use.
- Manager approval process with email confirmation.
- Helps to ensure compliance with federal wage and hour laws.
- Achieve "green" initiatives by eliminating the need and cost of preprinted paper time sheets.
- Improve employee productivity, expense tracking and payroll accuracy.
- Assists with tracking eligibility for employee benefits that are based on hours worked like vacations, sick leave and 401K programs.
- Accessible to employees and managers via secure Internet access or using mobile devices.
- Data can be exported to Excel spreadsheets for further processing.
- Managers and Administrators can control access to the system.
- No start-up costs or upfront investments in equipment required.
- Advanced reporting module.
- Integrated billing and invoicing module.
- Nightly backups of all data.
- Integration with payroll programs like ADP, QuickBooks, Peachtree and others available.
We have enhanced the SwiftTime application with a local Biometric Device that captures employees In/Out time via a fingerprint and facial recognition device. An overview of the device is here:
SwiftTime is offered as a subscription program. The monthly subscription price is based on the number of employees that are expected to use the system. The Biometric Device is an add-on feature that is priced separately.
This is an overview of the application.